Wednesday 6 April 2011

Week 93–Winner and Top 5 Passionista

Hello everyone, I’m really sorry for the delay in announcing last week’s winner and top 5 passionista.  I wasn’t feeling too great last night and spent most of it in bed – hope you will forgive me lol!  Anyway I won’t waste any more of your time and will just get on with it. 

The lucky winner of the 3 digis from Some Odd Girl stamps is:

Cathy

image

Congratulations Cathy, please email us with your details and I’ll arrange for you to receive your prize.

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Ida had such a brilliant time looking at all your cute bugs and found it such a tough decision choosing just 5.  After much deliberation here are the lucky top 5 for last week:

Bea

 image

Jen

image

Linda

image

Neil

image

Nicky

image

Congratulations to you all.  You can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us

Blinkie - Top 5 Passionista

Have a great week.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Wow thank you for picking my card as one if the top five :)

Cathy said...

Woooohhoooo thank you so much.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Linda . J said...

Wow Thank you for picking me to be in your top 5 I am so delighted,
Hugs Linda

Jen Nelson said...

Thanks So Much for the Top 5!!!
Jxx

Yvonne said...


here'smine