Tuesday 10 January 2012

Week 130–Winner & Top 5

Good evening dear crafters.  We’re sorry for the late post this evening, but it’s better late than never I suppose lol!  We had so many gorgeous entries to our “thank you” theme last week and the DT really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing your beautiful creations.  Denise certainly had a tough decision to narrow her favourites down to just 5! 

Firstly we are going to announce the lucky winner of the Letraset Promarker Stamping Kit and as usual we used random.org to choose for us.  (we had 58 linked entries + 1 email entry).  The lucky winner is:

PFP winner week 130

No.11

Marianne

image

Congratulations Marianne, such a pretty card and the die-cutting looks amazing.  Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize. 

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Denise had such a lovely time visiting all your blogs and drooling over your beautiful creations.  It was such a difficult decision but after much deliberation here are her top 5 passionista:

Cathy

image

Clare

image

Doreen

image

Frida

image

Sheryl

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please feel free to email us

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

Unfortunately 3 of our winners did not contact us for prizes from the Mega Christmas challenge so we have re-drawn new winners.

So the re-drawn lucky winner of the 2 x digis from Tickled Pink stamps (from the Lil Lolita, Lil Lad and Lil Pinkette ranges) is:

** JANICE **

The re-drawn lucky winner of the 4 x digis from Bugaboo Stamps is:

** HAZEL **

and the re-drawn lucky winner of one of the packs of promarker fine liner pens from Joanna Sheen is:

** LISA **

Congratulations to the 3 new winners.  As always you have 1 week to contact us to claim your prize. 

We hope you can join in with our challenge this week which is “inspired by a song” – full details in the post below.  Have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

7 comments:

Hazel said...

I've just spotted that I'm a redrawn winner! Yippee. Now to find the address to send my email. Thank you. Hazel x

Sandra H said...

Many Congratulations to you all enjoy your prizes:) Sandra H

Janice said...

That's me reporting in now too, thanks for the lovely prize, Jx

Sheryl said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of the top five. Hugs Sheryl x

Crafting Belle said...

Whoop whoop, I'm one of the redrawn winners...I've sent you an email :)

Marianne said...

Wauw this is great!! I just found out I was the winner of the challenge # 130. Lucky me!!!!
Thanks and I will email you a.s.a.p.
Hugs, Marianne

Distressed Miss said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Top 5 I am so thrilled.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx