Tuesday 20 October 2015

Week 317–re-drawn winner

Hello friends, an unscheduled post from me tonight.  I forgot in my previous post to mention that unfortunately our chosen winner from challenge 317 (spots and/or stripes) never claimed their prize so I have re-drawn another winner.  The prize up for grabs was 3 digi images courtesy of Crafty Sentiments Designs

As always I used random.org and he chose:

PFP re-drawn winner week 317

No. 1

Lisa

Congratulations Lisa.  Such a super cute card.  The image and papers are so pretty.  Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Unfortunately it is the winner’s responsibility to contact us (please see our sidebar for full details).

Don’t forget to check out our brand new challenge ‘lots of layers’.  Have a great evening.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

No comments: