Tuesday 11 July 2017

Week 402–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

Sorry for such a short post for I am posting on behalf of Denise and it has been so long since I have done any posts that I am taking an age, this is my 3rd attempt. I am sure it used to be easier than this, I have a new macbook since I last posted and I can not for the life of me copy and paste the pics, any help would be great :)

Firstly the winner from week 402 of anything goes. 
The random generator gave us number 

18 so the winner is Helen

Congratulations Helen, such a cute card.  Please email us at promarkerchallenge@gmx.com and we will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Now onto the top 5 passionista, Denise has made her choice and here are the gorgeous cards she has chosen:






Janice  




  MARLENE 



Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us.

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

We hope you all have a wonderful week and find some time to enter our current challenge, all details below.
Hugs, Gina, Denise and the DT xxx

3 comments:

Shuly said...

oh, thank you so much for picking my little card in your top!

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 5! Congratulations to the winner and other Top 5's. Thanks for a great challenge. Lisa J

Janice said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 5! I am absolutely thrilled.
Janice x